Monday, May 14, 2012

Sachin Tendulkar’s Mobile Phone?



Can you guess the brand and model of Sachin Tendulkar’s current mobile phone? iPhone, BlackBerry, Nokia or something else?

Sachin Tendulkar
I don’t know the answer but a recent picture that the God of Indian Cricket shared on Twitter does offer a strong hint.
I was looking at the EXIF data of Sachin’s picture on Twitter and it revealed that the image was captured using a BlackBerry 9981.
A quick Google Search suggests the BlackBerry P9981 is from Porsche Design and Research In Motion and the phone costs around $2,200 onAmazon.com. Here’s a video tour of the BlackBerry P9981 via T3.

3 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading what you all have to say...
    sell house fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration both of which we all need! Also like to admire the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer! I will bookmark your blog!
    cross necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post writing is simply great thank you for the post.
    Sell House Quick San Antonio

    ReplyDelete